Rigging & Jacking
A successful construction project starts with the groundwork. Proper excavation is key to building a stable and strong foundation for your commercial property or residence. In addition to the actual “excavation” machine – a type of heavy construction machinery that has a long arm consisting of a boom, dipper, bucket and cab on a rotating platform (also called a house) – excavation services include the use of heavy industrial equipment such as backhoes, bulldozers, loaders, dump trucks and more.
The goal of any excavation project is to dig a hole or trench to the required width, depth and height of the project. This may also be to build a swimming pool, septic system, improve drainage or to build a foundation for a home or commercial building. At Encore House Lifters, we own all of the necessary equipment to complete any excavation project. You can trust us to lay a strong foundation for whatever project you may have.
OUR EXCAVATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
In addition to the correct machinery and tools, excavation work requires experience, skill and expertise. We take pride in our work and are sure you will be 100% satisfied with our precision, attention to detail and superior quality. Our excavation services include:
- Site Preparation: If you’re developing a new property for either commercial or residential purposes, we will take care of all the excavation needs including land and site clearing, removing necessary trees, brush and debris.
- Site Development: If you’ve excavation an existing site, we can excavate to build footers, crawl spaces, driveways, sidewalks and roads.
- Basement Excavation: This includes excavating a new basement, water-proofing an existing basement, adding perimeter drains to help with water control and more.
- Demolition Excavation: Tearing down structures of all shapes and sizes including homes, commercial buildings, garages, barns, concrete or asphalt driveways, parking lots, and more.
- Pool Excavation: Get ready to install your home’s best new feature! We prepare the site completely for the installation of a new pool – as well as other water feature such as a pond.
- Grading Excavation: Leveling roads, driveways and building sites to ensure proper slope to manage erosion and water drainage.
Recycling Debris and Materials: Recycling is a vital aspect of sustainable building practices. We properly dispose of all materials that don’t stay on site after project completion.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact us today for a free quote about our complete excavation services including site preparation, development, grading, recycling and more. We guarantee superior results in a timely and economically efficient manner. Get a Free Quote